Woohoo! The time has come to bring on a teammate! I’ve managed my own business for over 5 years and am ready to hire someone to help me grow my business and make the Jenny Tenney Photography experience even better. I’m looking for a part time studio assistant to help me with the behind the scenes work of running my wedding and portrait photography business. This position will not include any shooting, and is office-based.
Here are a few of the areas of responsibility:
- Culling photos in Photo Mechanic
- Editing photos in Lightroom
- Manage marketing plan
- Submitting images for publication
- Designing marketing materials
- Managing social media (facebook, pinterest)
- Building vendor relationships
- Task management
- Fulfilling print and album orders
- Mailing packages and running errands
I’m looking for someone who is:
- detail oriented
- has an artistic eye
- friendly and personable
- experienced in marketing and social media
- an excellent communicator
- enjoys being around dogs and children : )
- The studio manager will work alongside me in my home studio a few days a week for a total of 10-20 hours a week, and possibly more during the busy season.
- This is a contract position and pay is $10 to $12 an hour depending on experience.
- The position begins in March.
- Send me an email (email@example.com) with your resume, and why you are interested in this position, what makes you a great fit, and some information about your interests and personality.
- Applications must be received by February 18th.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!